- Just to thank you again for last night and your 3 band members. As I said last night we had lots of compliments and comments that were re-iterated at the brunch this morning - how good you were, how you got the level of sound correct and how nice Cath's voice was. Lyn (most importantly) was delighted - it was just as she'd wanted, so many thanks and hope to be able to work with you again in the future
- - Judy Trotter, Functions Co-ordinator, Hale Barns
- Thanks very much to you and the rest of the band for entertaining us last Friday. I received lots of compliments on the night and afterwards, the sound was really good and just what the end of the evening needed.
- - Bernard Smith, Macclesfield Rugby Club
- A great evening was had by all thanks to your lively performance and great musicianship -- we will be in touch for our next party!
- - Steven Jenkins, Leeds
- Graham and I wanted to thank you for helping to make our wedding day so memorable. So many guests commented on the lovely music -- it's a pity we couldn't have put the piano right in the middle of the garden!
- - Pauline Snellson, Bollington
- Thank you very much for organising the music this year. We are grateful for the time and effort you committed, which was a major contribution to another very successful event.
- - Sheila Brown, New Mills One World Festival
Sarah and I would like to thank you for helping to make our wedding a day to remember -- the singer had a beautiful voice and the piano accompanist complemented her very well.
- - Neil Lyons, Harrogate
- We loved the saxophone feature during the ceremony and the swing band really made the party come to life. It was nice to hear all the jazz classics, especially Fly Me To The Moon.
- - Wendy Taylor, Buxton
- I just wanted to thank you so much for yesterday. You were brilliant! Great choice of music, all ran like clockwork and we had a great time, as did all the guests I believe!! 6pm finish was fine in the end. We certainly ended on a high! Hope you made it to Leeds in time! Many thanks once again. Sally
- - Sally Seligman, Whitefield, Manchester